Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh summer, how I love thee!


Well, I am very excited about the next two days. :) My Dad will be coming home from Arizona tomorrow, he's been gone for two weeks now. And Clark and Kyle will be coming home from Egypt on Saturday. They've been gone for almost a month. I miss my men. :)

Recently I've been getting closer with my sister Katie Faye down in South Carolina. :) We've been talking on the phone a lot more lately and I reallllly love it! I miss her so much! I hope I can get out there to visit her sometime soon.

I've been really appreciating the joys of music lately. I got the wonderful chance to sing on praise team with my Mom last Sunday, it was incredible! I love singing with her! She has the most beautiful voice and hears harmonies so well. It's so great when I get to do that! And this Sunday it will be Me, Jim, and Jeremy singing. Which means I get to sing harmonies when I hear them. :) I love getting that chance. :)

So, I continue to sing. And continue to love it. Though I do need to do my voice lesson stuff... :) Ah, well, it will come with time. I hope. :D Ta ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment