Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer!

Well, it's been a while since my last post. Summer is progressing fabulously. :) There have been quite a few ups and downs, but my family is pulling through all of it in fine fashion if I do say so myself. :)
My Dad's mom got very sick a couple weeks ago, and he flew down to be with her. We were all thinking it would be the last time he got to spend time with her, but, nope! She's too tough to go out like that. :) She's now in rehab at the hospital and is looking better everyday. :)
I have been able to talk to Kyle and Clark from Egypt which is absolutely wonderful!
I'm hoping to go to South Carolina at some point this summer and spend some time with my sister! :) We'll see how that plays out, but a girl can hope. :)
I have been singing everyday :) I need to start singing my summer project stuff that Rachel, my voice teacher, gave me. I should do that soon.
And on that note :D Ta ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment