Saturday, May 8, 2010

Great Night and Happy Mother's Day!

I had a very good evening this blustery Saturday! Kyle and I ate some questionable chicken in the DC and then watched the ending of the Sixth Sense in my lobby. At 8, when we're allowed to be adults aka. open hours, we went over to his room and watched Funny Girl. First time I've seen it, I liked it a whole lot. Wasn't too thrilled with the ending, but the whole thing is WAY too good for that to mess it up! :)

I feel much better now. I think this past evening helped quite a bit. :) Now I just have to survive finals and I'll be done with this first year of college!

It is Mother's Day now, seeing as it's past midnight. So I would like to say a few things about my incredible Mom. I have been so incredibly blessed to have such a remarkable woman in my life. Without her I doubt I'd be here... that is to say, without her, I wouldn't be here! And if she hadn't put so much of herself into my life I would not be the person I am today. I owe so much to the fabulous Joy Cothern and wish I had the words to express it. So I guess all I'll say is, thanks Mom. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment