Thursday, May 20, 2010

And then there was one

Well this summer has started out so wonderfully. I got to spend some great quality time with my brother before he went off to Egypt for his Cross Cultural trip. And I got to spend some great time with friends from home since their back from school too.

I'm just a bit lonely right now because two of the most important people in my life are now on their way to, and have quite possibly landed in, Egypt. They will be gone for over three weeks. It will be such an incredible journey and experience for both of them, but I miss Clark and Kyle already.

So, since I'm a bit sad and lonely, I turn to God and his gift of music. He is so incredible and so thoughtful to give us music. It's a great release. Singing will help. So I'm going to do that. :)
Let's sing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, what are you waiting for? Get your booty to South Carolina and I'll hug you until you can't breathe! hehe :) I love you, Callie Liz.

    ReplyDelete