Thursday, May 13, 2010

Praise the Lord exams are done!


Yay! Exams are allllll done which means that I am officially a college sophomore! How crazy is that?!

I have a theory. I don't think we ever really "grow up" and get more mature. I think we adapt to responsibilities when they are given to us and act our way into feeling comfortable with them. Just a thought.

I had a great lunch with my Daddio and got hit on by our waiter. It was pretty darn funny. :P

Tonight should be very fun, Kyle and I are double dating with Hannah and Ethan. :) I'm pretty excited about it. :)

It's crazy to think that this year already coming to an end. It went by so incredibly fast!

And now, I shall watch Audrey Hepburn. I think that's a great way to commemorate the end of this fabulous year! :D

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment