Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally Friday!

This week has been one of the most hectic and busy weeks that I have ever lived through. But I have enjoyed it. I've had dress rehearsals every night until around 8 and then other rehearsals for other things too. Just lots of stuff.

This Friday is going to be great though! Aley is coming to visit me and we're going shopping and having some quality girl time together. And then Kyle is taking me to see his high school's production of Footloose. It's our 5 month anniversary. :) Yay :)

And tonight Jamie is being a great great friend and is staying in my room with me since Kira is gone. I hate being alone at night, and just can't get to sleep without someone there. This summer is going to be rough. :P

I guess that's really all for now. We had our first performance of Jen's one acts, the next is Saturday, and then all I have is my piano recital and the stage directing one acts. And finals... yeah...

I continue to sing. Apparently there's a video of me on youtube singing O Sleep Why Dost Thou Leave Me? by Handel at a music lab. I haven't actually listened to it yet, but, I've heard it's there. Our choir concert is Tuesday night. Should be grand.

I guess that's really all now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment