Monday, April 12, 2010

I would like to start off by thanking my amazing sister Katie for helping me make my blog so snazzy! I love the banner! :D

Today was definitely a Monday. I did not want to get up for class this morning at all. Having gone to bed at nearly 1 o'clock a 7:50 class is super early. But, I made it. And ended up understanding everything we learned! Yay! I then found out that the hot water on Gainey West was not working. So I had to make my way across the lobby in a bathrobe. Interesting morning to say the least.

The rest of the day was fairly normal. Warm, lovely, with buds on the leaves. And my favorite part of Mondays, voice lessons. I definitely sang today! It went quite well for me and I throughly enjoyed working on the two songs I'm singing. Oh Mio Babbino Caro and O Sleep Why Dost Thou Leave Me? Both wonderful songs, both very different.

All in all, it was a good day. Busy, tired, and Monday, but good. :)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. :)

    You should have your lovely boyfriend film you singing one of your songs and post it on here. You know, since it would fit the theme of your blog and all. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete