Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well, I missed yesterday. No big deal. :)

Monday night was very very fun. I got to spend some quality time with my brother! We watched the Blues Brothers. Great movie! Tuesday was an incredibly busy day. I had too many things planned. But, I survived. And we did a wonderful presentation that came together in a mere week or so. I got involved Sunday. 'Twas hectic.

I loved choir. We're singing two incredible pieces and I love getting to learn them and fall in love with each of them more each time. Good stuff!

Unfortunately I had to miss Glee. But, I will remedy that!

A group of us went to Applebees after the prior mentioned presentation/performance thing-a-ma-bob. :) It was very fun. And I enjoyed getting some real food. :) Clark and I shared 3 appetizers and spent only 12 dollars on a very filling and delicious meal! And then I died. I came home and fell asleep so fast and slept like a log. It was nice. :P

Tonight should be pretty quiet and not too busy. I hope to get to bed at a reasonable hour. Preferably 5... or 10. That might be better.

I'm not looking forward to my exam tomorrow, but other than that it should be another good day.

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment