Saturday, April 17, 2010


Well, it's Saturday. That means sleeping in, eating late, and Emily!! It has been such a great day. I got up at 11, showered at 12, Emily got here around 1:30, almost 2. We went to Applebees and I ate an incredible hamburger. The somethin' or other smoked bacon burger with pepper jack cheese. Delicious!

Then we went with Kira and Kyle to go see How to Train Your Dragon. It was incredible!

All I can say after that is, I want a dragon. We tried desperately to find a stuffed animal of Toothless the dragon but, alas, our conquest brought nothing but disappointment. We are left imagining our lives if we had a pet dragon.

On the news from yesterday, expectations don't seem to let up. I'm still supposed to be the strong one for people, when I don't really know why. But, I'm trying, and it seems that I might be the one underestimating myself. We'll see how this plays out.

I am now doing the greatest thing in the world. Watching Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in the same movie. The best ever combination in the history of romantic comedies. I shall now loose myself in the impeccable writing and acting of You've Got Mail. I am a lone reed. That is for sure. I feel bad shopping at Borders now. I'll have to find some small book stores.

And now, I bid you all adieu. I hope you receive the same enjoyment I shall have with Meg and Tom.

So long! And don't forget to twirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment