Friday, April 16, 2010


This Friday has been very relaxing. Lots of sleeping and watching of movies. Tomorrow I plan to hang out with my very very very very good friend Emily! 'Twill be awesome to see her again!

In other news, I hate expectations. People have so many, and sometimes I feel like it's not possible to live up to them. I'm strong, I'm tough, but to what extent? This is the time when I need to give it to God and let Him work through me. Easier said than done. But I'll try.

And, on another note, I didn't sing a whole lot today. But my friend Kate was finally able to get me her Regina Spektor music. It's so different and interesting. So, although I have not personally been singing today (in choir, I always sing, my life really is a musical) I have been listening to others sing. Which is sometimes more fun. :)

Pray continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment