Thursday, April 15, 2010


There are only a few things I would like to say about Thursday.
1. I wish I could spend more time with my brother because I absolutely love the time I do get to spend with him.
2. My Toms came today and I love them! They're so cute and they help out others!
3. The Blind Side is seriously the best movie I've seen in quite some time. I think every one should watch it and try to live as much like that woman as possible. Which translates to living like Jesus. Great movie!
4. I dislike papers. Thankfully I still have a while on it, but getting started is the hardest part.
5. How people can manage to completely soak the bathroom sink and surrounding counter is astounding to me. It took me 3 paper towel squares to dry it off! That's talent my friends.
6. I really love the songs we're singing in choir! We're sounding better and better each practice.
7. I love the one act I am in directed by Lillian. We had a blast at practice tonight, making jokes, singing songs (yay!) and getting to know each other better. I love the cast!
and...
8. I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful and busy Thursday. The weather was spectacular, the singing was superb, and I got to spend time with Core 18 A-Team! My friends are incredible, my family is incredible, God is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment